Welfare Benefits and Housing  – you are in the right place to get the right help!

Depending on your circumstances, financial assistance may be available to you. Find out which benefits you may be entitled to and how to fix any problems you may encounter with your claim. 

When you need it most, it is critical that you can get the help you are entitled to. Our website will give you information and advice on tax credits and benefits whether you are employed or unemployed, ill or disabled, a young person, an older person, a parent or a senior citizen. We also offer information on housing benefits, council tax, National Insurance, receipt of other benefits you may be entitled to and any problems which may arise with benefit claims.  

Even though you can apply for benefits by yourself, you will need to know that you are claiming all the benefits which you are entitled to.  Getting a helping hand from an experienced independent advice centre can help you in these matters. We will make a huge difference and save you the hassle from filling and submitting your application, following up your claim, appealing your claim when needed and making sure you have our support through out to the end of your claim.

There is always a time in our lives when we need a listening ear; someone who will understand and is willing to help without making judgements. You will need an experienced person who is knowledgeable and have the know-how in all issues which you, a family member, a friend or someone you know is currently facing. 

When you are at a point such as this in your life or know someone who is, then J K Advice Centre is here to provide the support you need to help with those difficult benefit applications and escort or accompany you to your appointments. Our belief is that nobody should suffer alone and as an J K Advice Centre England and Wales and surrounding areas, such as London, Sheffield, Manchester, Leeds and many more.  We do our best to provide you with the help you need and here to support you all the way.

We will offer you the correct guidance, so you are able to get what you are entitled to. It is everybody’s right as a non-British or British citizen residing or working in the country to receive the financial support you need. When you are unemployed due to redundancy or illness, when you are seeking for a new job or indeed in a job that is not paying enough for you to cover your bills, you can rely on JK Advice Centre to help you through these stages and work out your benefits entitlements. 

J K Advice Centre will help you find exactly what you are entitled to!


JK Advice Centre, we have professional welfare benefits consultants

at hand that will assess your situation and provide help on a one-to-one basis. We guide you through the complete application process – by helping you complete the correct forms properly for benefits and the financial help you are entitled to. 

We are at hand to offer professional support every step of the journey and provide guidance and consultation tailored to suit your needs. 

From Idea to Implementation


Will Help You

Why Choose J K Advice Centre.

Because we simply care about you, your rights and your well-being, and we believe in our community and our people in society. When you come to us, we make sure you are satisfied and you get the best service and achieve your objective in every case.

Who we are

When coming to JK Advice Centre, we ask that you bring the following necessary documentation with you if needed. This will help us support your application or specific requirements:
Recently Lost Your Job?
Are you a carer?
What JK Advice Centre Can Assist You With! We Will Guide You On…