Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm
Sat 10am - 2pm by
appointment only


Welfare Benefits advice London

You are in the right place to get the right help!

It’s important to make sure that you get all the help that you’re entitled to when you need it most. These pages give you information on benefits and tax credits whether you are working or unemployed, sick or disabled, a parent, a young person, an older person or a senior citizen. There is also information about council tax and housing costs, National Insurance, receipt of benefits and problems with benefits claims.

Although you could apply for benefits on your own, you need to be sure you are claiming all you are entitled to, and a helping hand from a person experienced in these matters can make all the difference to you. At some point in our lives we all need a listening ear; someone to listen to and understand us, someone who is willing to help without making judgments and someone who has the knowledge and know-how that will benefit us – someone who is a specialist in the issues that we, a friend, a family member or someone we know is facing.

If you are at such a point in your life or know someone else who is, we can supply the right support to help with those difficult benefit applications. We believe that no one should suffer alone and we are here to help. We can guide and support you to gain what you are entitled to. It is your right as a British citizen or a non-British citizen residing here to get the appropriate help and financial support if you are out of work due to illness or redundancy, if you are looking for a new job, or in a job which is not paying enough for you to afford your bills, or if you need extra income, whatever the reason.

Financial assistance may be available to you depending on your circumstances. Find out what benefits you might be able to claim and what to do if there is a problem with your claim."

Help your family and yourself!

At J K Advice Centre, we have professional welfare benefits consultants who can assess your situation and help you on a one-to-one basis, guiding you on how to fill in the right forms correctly and helping you to apply for all the benefits and financial support you are entitled to. We offer support every step of the way by providing guidance and consultation specifically for your situation.

We can support you and guide you all the way through the benefits application process, from form filling to accompanying you to interviews with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) or local council and to other related appointments or assessment centres, so that you don’t have to do it alone.

We ask that you bring the following documentation with you, to help us to support your application or requirement:

  • Recent payslips (if you’re working)
  • Bank statements
  • Details of any savings and investments you have
  • Details of any benefits you currently receive
  • Mortgage statements and a current valuation for any property you own

If you have recently become unemployed, and you’re not sure where to start to protect your financial situation, J K Advice Centre may well be able to help you find the right support. Are you unable to work? Do you require medical support? Are you worried about your income? Come to us, and we will guide you in the right direction to get you the right help now!

Are you a carer for someone? Do you have a disabled person either living with you or who has their own accommodation, who you look after on a full-time basis? Or do they rely on your income? Do you want to know what support is available out there? Or do you work and have one or more children, a wife or husband, a civil partner, or a friend living with you and you feel you cannot afford your bills, for any reason? Or maybe you or someone you know might need some financial help? You can either come to our office or call us and book an appointment. Our consultants will be delighted to guide you through your problem to find a solution, or direct you to the right place.

At J K Advice Centre, we can guide you on:

  • Welfare Benefits
  • Benefits - introduction
  • Working but on a low income
  • Sick or disabled people and carers
  • Children and young people
  • Older people
  • Coming from abroad and claiming benefits
  • Universal Credit
  • Child benefit
  • Housing benefit