JK Advice Centre: helping you find exactly what you are entitled to!
Expert In Independent Advice
At JK Advice Centre, we have professional welfare benefits consultants at hand that will assess your situation and provide help on a one-to-one basis. We then offer guidance through the complete application process; helping you complete the correct forms for the financial help you are entitled to. We are available to offer professional support every step of the journey, providing guidance and consultation always tailored to suit your needs.
Why Choose JK Advice Centre
Because we care about you, your rights and your well-being. We believe in our community and our people in society. When you come to us, we make sure you are satisfied, that you get the best service and achieve your objective in every case.
Who We Are
When coming to JK Advice Centre, we ask that you bring the following necessary documentation with you if needed. These are essential and will help us support your application or specific requirements:
- Proof of ID
- Proof of Address
- Details of all or any benefits you are currently receiving
- Pay slips or records of income from the previous 3 months (when working)
What We Can Do For You! We Will Assist You With:
- Universal Credit
- Child Benefit
- Housing Benefit Applications
- Welfare Benefits
- Housing Applications
- Employment Applications
- Education/University/College Applications
- Any form filling guidance under your instructions
Who do we help?
- Disabled individuals and careers
- Low-wage workers: employed but have a low income