JK Advice Centre: helping you find exactly what you are entitled to!
At JK Advice Centre, we have professional welfare benefits consultants at hand that will assess your situation and provide help on a one-to-one basis. We then offer guidance through the complete application process; helping you complete the correct forms for the financial help you are entitled to. We are available to offer professional support every step of the journey, providing guidance and consultation always tailored to suit your needs.
Why Choose JK Advice Centre
Because we care about you, your rights and your well-being. We believe in our community and our people in society. When you come to us, we make sure you are satisfied, that you get the best service and achieve your objective in every case.
Who We Are
When coming to JK Advice Centre, we ask that you bring the following necessary documentation with you if needed. These are essential and will help us support your application or specific requirements:
- Proof of ID
- Proof of Address
- Details of all or any benefits you are currently receiving
- Pay slips or records of income from the previous 3 months (when working)
What We Can Do For You! We Will Assist You With:
- Universal Credit
- Child Benefit
- Housing Benefit Applications
- Welfare Benefits
- Housing Applications
- Employment Support/guidance
- Education/University/College Applications
- Any form filling guidance under your instructions, filling in of forms does not mean we liable of and sort of topic advice or translation of the forms. Therefore strictly form filling.
- Any other benefits related issues one can need
Who do we help?
- Disabled individuals and careers
- Low-wage workers: employed but have a low income
- Anyone who might need our services, however those under the age of 18 years of shall need to go to Citizen’s Advice in there local area. We are not able to help anyone under 18 years of age.
Important information about how you get charged
We do charge a £50 fee for consultation.
We are a private advice centre; therefore, you will be charged a fee per case depending on the complex of the case and time needed. We do have the right to put your case on hold and close your case if you do not pay for the service.
If the clients decide to go ahead with our services, the consultation fee will go towards the service fees. If the clients decide not to go ahead with proposed services, the £50.00 fee will not be refundable.