At JK Advice Centre, we offer dedicated employment support and advice when you need it.
- Is it necessary to have a contract of employment?
- What is the minimum payment I can expect from my employer?
- Can I be dismissed whilst on sick leave/fit note?
- If I have been unfairly dismissed am I entitled to claim compensation?
- Discrimination at work
- Harassed or bullied in the work place
- While working part-time or on a fixed-term contract, what are my rights?
- What are my rights in the work place during pregnancy or after childbirth?
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Constructive dismissal claims
- Discrimination at work claims
- Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations (TUPE)
- Contracts (including drafting, review and dispute resolution)
- Compromise agreements
- Settlement agreements
- Contractual and statutory redundancy payments
- Unlawful deduction from wages
- Grievances and disciplinary procedures
JK Advice Centre offer more competitive rates than many of our competitors and we maintain them at a level that is achievable for all our clients. We promise to deliver great value for money and are open to helping clients work within their budgets. We listen to our clients and thoroughly explore their specific needs. In this way we are able to get it right the first time which inevitably means less expense overall. We also do a lot of Pro Bono work and cases run by our Law students who contribute by giving time to help out in the community expecting nothing in return with the hope to build JK Advice Centre.
Along with offering expert advice on the issues mentioned above, our employment team offer representation on the following:
- Case management discussions
- Pre-hearing reviews
- Full merit hearings
- Remedy hearings
- Employment Rights Services are offered on an hourly or fixed fee basis.
Contact JK Advice Centre now for your personalised consultation. Call us on 02033026682 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org